May 2022 Commencement Ceremonies
Request a printed copy of the May 2022 Commencement Program
We look forward to celebrating with you and your guests at the May 2022 commencement. Please check-in and pick up your name card between Gates 4 and 5 of the Jerry Richardson Football Stadium. Arrival time is 90 minutes prior to the ceremony start time.
Please bring your UNC Charlotte ID or a government-issued photo ID so that the lines move quickly. Please show your ID when you pick up your name card.
Important Details and Suggestions:
- Graduates, please park in the Union Deck. Shuttle service will be provided.
- Allow extra time for traffic and parking on campus.
- Metal detectors will be at entry points.
- Guests are not allowed in the graduate area.
- Please review the campus map
- Wear your cap and gown and leave personal belongings in your car or with guests.
- To prevent injury, please do not wear high heel shoes because they will get stuck in the football field.
- Because of the unexpected weather, umbrellas will be permitted for graduates and guests.
- We ask that you only bring small, collapsible umbrellas and allow appropriate distance within the stadium to minimize the obstruction of others' view of the ceremony.
- Ponchos will be distributed to graduates as needed.
- The stadium has a clear bag policy. Backpacks and balloons are not permitted.
- Outside food and drinks are not permitted upon entry to the stadium. Clear water bottles are permitted. Water will be available for all graduates on the field during each ceremony.
Friday, May 13, 9:30 a.m. Undergraduate
- Belk College of Business
- The William States Lee College of Engineering
- College of Health and Human Services
Friday, May 13, 6:00 p.m.
- The Graduate School
- Doctoral, Master's and, Graduate Certificates for All Programs
Saturday, May 14, 9:30 a.m. Undergraduates
- College of Arts + Architecture
- College of Computing and Informatics
- Cato College of Education
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
The Center for Graduate Life and Learning:
Graduate programs (doctoral, master's, graduate certificates)
The Graduate School