Caps and gowns will be available for pick up at the campus bookstore, located in the Popp Martin Student Union, beginning Wednesday, Nov. 2, at. 9:00 a.m.
- You will need your student ID to receive your cap and gown.
- You do not need to pre-order, and there is no cost for your cap/gown (and hood, if applicable).
- Undergraduate honor cords for Cum Laude, Magna Cum Laude, and Summa Cum Laude will be available for purchase.
- The last day to pick up your cap and gown is Saturday, Dec. 3.
If you are not on campus, you may place an online order with Oak Hall beginning, Sunday, Nov. 13, through Sunday, Nov. 27. You will be charged a shipping fee. Please contact the bookstore (email@example.com) for any additional information.
Doctoral candidates may purchase custom regalia through Oak Hall. Orders must be placed by Thursday, Oct. 13, in order to receive regalia in time for commencement.
Please contact the bookstore with any questions.
Graduates will receive ticket information through their UNC Charlotte email account on November 15.
- Order your class ring
- Personalized announcements: Balfour or Signature Announcements.
- Leave your permanent mark on campus by purchasing a Class Brick on 49er Way.
- Diploma frame: Barnes & Noble or Michael Sutter Company
- "Senior Send Off" Thursday, Dec. 1, sponsored by the Alumni Association
- Donning of the Kente
- Legacy Draping Ceremony